Posted 1 year ago
Execute sales strategy, initiate contact with existing and potential customers, identify their needs and sell appropriate merchandise to meet those needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Manage assigned accounts
- Call prospective customers and establish buying cycles, customer needs, and create a customer supplier relationship.
- Increase sales in respective accounts
- Prepare sales information for customers
- Establish buying influences, budgets, and purchasing criteria for assigned accounts
- Secure and place orders taking into consideration delivery dates and inventory levels for fulfillment
- A bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent and five to seven years proven success in high-tech account management.
- Two to five years experience as an account manager, product manager or project leader.
- Two to five years in a Sales or Sales support role.
- Strong PC skills, including experience using MS Project, MS Office, MS Outlook, and MS and Netscape Web Browsers, or equivalent.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.